Our seasonal staffing program consists of a dedicated industry-focused recruitment team for quick transitioning throughout the peaks in the business cycles. Identifying, evaluating, and interviewing can be very time consuming for organizations so we made this experience a smooth sailing process to allow you to save valuable time. Hiring is tough and demanding like the seasons change, let us make it easy for you.
Control your company’s bottom line by eliminating...
- Recruiting and Advertising Expenses
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance (UI)
- Overtime, Holiday, Vacation and Sick Pay
- Federal, State and Local City Payroll Taxes
- Workplace Medical Mandates
Every TempWork associate is vetted against our eligibility requirements, prior to receiving an assignment to ensure a safe, reliable and well-qualified workforce.
Our recruitment process involves...
- Face-to-Face Multifaceted Interview Process
- Up to 10 year Professional History Reference Check
- Skill Assessment and Competency Testing
- Compliance Verification for Eligibility to Work in the United States
- 1-on-1 Industry-Focused Recruiter Management Service
Once a candidate meets the necessary requirements, the candidate will attend a 1-on-1 senior management orientation which provides information on T-Work Staffing onboarding procedures including but not limited to...
- Annual Workplace Safety Training Courses
- Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Employee Rules & Regulations Policy
- Dress Code Requirements
- Time Reporting Procedures
- Annual 10-panel Drug Screening for Illegal Narcotics and Alcohol Abuse
All Inclusive Flat Bill Rate
All of the employee's burdens including federal, state and local city payroll taxes, unemployment insurance, worker's compensation, affordable healthcare expense coverage are covered by our competitive All-In-One Flat Billing Rate.
TempWork Staffing Solution provides an incredibly convenient and affordable solution that is unmatched by other staffing companies.