Contingent Staffing Solutions
Our contingent staffing program gives you the flexibility to get workers when and where you need them most. Whether your need is short-term or long-term, our TempWork team has the expertise to source specialized talent across a variety of industries to cover skilled and semi-skilled positions.
Control your company’s bottom line by eliminating..
- Recruiting and Advertising Expenses
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance (UI)
- Overtime, Holiday, Vacation and Sick Pay
- Federal, State and Local City Payroll Taxes
- Workplace Medical Mandates
Every TempWork associate is vetted against our eligibility requirements, prior to receiving an assignment to ensure a safe, reliable and well-qualified workforce.
Our recruitment process involves...
- Face-to-Face Multifaceted Interview Process
- Up to 10 year Professional History Reference Check
- Skill Assessment and Competency Testing
- Compliance Verification for Eligibility to Work in the United States
- 1-on-1 Industry-Focused Recruiter Management Service
Once a candidate meets the necessary requirements, the candidate will attend a 1-on-1 senior management orientation which provides information on T-Work Staffing onboarding procedures including but not limited to...
- Annual Workplace Safety Training Courses
- Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Employee Rules & Regulations Policy
- Dress Code Requirements
- Time Reporting Procedures
- Annual 10-panel Drug Screening for Illegal Narcotics and Alcohol Abuse
All Inclusive Flat Bill Rate
All of the employee's burdens including federal, state and local city payroll taxes, unemployment insurance, worker's compensation, affordable healthcare expense coverage are covered by our competitive All-In-One Flat Billing Rate.
TempWork Staffing Solution provides an incredibly convenient and affordable solution that is unmatched by other staffing companies.